HOW DO I USE MY POTTIAGOGO™?
Step 1 – Flick the travel potty to open. Our clever ‘patented’ quick opening design ensures you can be ready in seconds.
Step 2 – Fit the liner bag to your potty and hook the liner bag handles over the sides of the potty.
Step 3 – Position your child on the potty and you’re good to gogo. Push lock buttons on rear of potty in to return to folded position.
Step 4 - Dispose of liner bag responsibly in sanitary bin.
You can also download a copy of the travel potty's manual here.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THE POTTIAGOGO™?
- Pottiagogo is the world’s first one-handed opening potty - allowing you to set it up in a matter of seconds, whenever nature calls!
- The realistic toilet seat supports toilet training.
FOR WHAT AGE RANGE IS THE POTTIAGOGO™ SUITABLE?
- Pottiagogo is suitable for children aged from 15 months and weighing up to 18 kg.
WHAT IS THE POTTIAGOGO™ MADE OF?
- Pottiagogo is made of plastic which can be fully recycled and it has a special additive to provide antimicrobial protection.
WHAT IS ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION?
- Antimicrobial Technology is mixed into the plastic of the potty during manufacturing to prevent the growth and spread of bacteria and viruses on potty. It makes Pottiagogo hygienically cleaner than any other potty seat on the market.
- This is not just an antimicrobial coating that wears off. The Antimicrobial protection lasts the entire life-time of the potty.
WHERE CAN I ORDER EXTRA BIODEGRADABLE PERFECT FIT LINERS?
- Potty liners are available on our website here.
WHAT ARE THE POTTY LINERS MADE OF?
- Potty liners are made of 100% biodegradable material.
HOW CAN I DISPOSE OF THE LINERS AFTER USE?
- Potty liners can be disposed of in a sanitary bin after use.
WHY DOES MY POTTIAGOGO POP BACK UP?
- The potty is very easy to close and lock on depression of the two safety buttons towards the front lip of the seat. It will pop back up and eventually break if it is forced to close in the wrong direction.
CAN I USE POTTIAGOGO™ AT HOME?
- Yes, the Pottiagogo potty seat is small enough to store beside your toilet at home. The consistency of use at home and outdoors supports toilet training
HOW DO I KNOW MY CHILD IS READY TO BE POTTY TRAINED?
From around 15 months onwards, look for signs they are ready.
This might be small things like pulling at a dirty nappy or telling you they have just done a wee or poo in their nappy. They may even say I don’t want my nappy. Your child may be so used to having a nappy on that they are a little worried about not doing a poo in their nappy. These are all signs that your child might be getting ready for the transition to use a toilet.
HOW DO I POTTY TRAIN MY CHILD?
- Read our Top 10 Tips for Potty Training here.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY POTTIAGOGO™?
- The Pottiagogo can easily be cleaned by rinsing in warm soapy water and leaving to dry.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
- UK (UK Mainland & Northern Ireland, excl. Channel Islands) £3.67 or free for orders of minimum value £25 (allow 3-5 working days)
HOW DO I EXCHANGE OR GET A REFUND FOR MY ORDER?
- At Pottiagogo, customer satisfaction is our top priority, where we handle each query on an individual basis to ensure we give you the best response. We do hope that you are 100% delighted with your order; however, if you are not satisfied with your goods please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.